Re: Hyde Park Report

>What we got was Quadrophenia, complete (I think). No involvement from
>Clapton or Dylan and no non-Quad songs.

Mark, oh namesake mine...

Thank you kindly for the report on Hyde Park. You did a good job, and it
definitely ignites a flame of anticipation in this Whofan's heart.
BTW, I'm happy to hear of the involvement of "Wick" (or should I say Rick
with a silent "p") in the proceedings. The Young Ones is one of my favorite
British shows.

                   Cheers                   ML

"I think you should keep on playing Rock as long as you have an axe to grind
and then if you haven't got an axe to grind you should go into cabaret."
                                                                 Pete Townshend