Re: Live Aid

The techno-failure which plagued the Who's Live Aid set also
applied to the video being shown at the stadium.  At least if I
had been home, I could have just gotten up and hit the fridge.

As for Zep's set, I wouldn't be too hard on Mark Goodman (the dork
who stepped all over Zep's intro) - Zeppelin took a LONG time
to get their <Picard> together, and I suppose his training kicked
in reflexively, to avoid dead air.

Also, my MSG tickets arrived (Yay!).  They do say "QUADROPHENIA", don't
mention "The Who", but sure have lots of exclamation points.

++Tony (rzepela@hal.allegheny.edu)