Re: Orlando '82???

Sorry I wasn't in town to join in on the latest flameage but it looks like
it's been cleared up.  Now, wasn't the original post regarding getting your
facts straight?  And wasn't it entitled "Happiness"?   Maybe I'm reading too
much into that, but it looks to me like the original poster would achieve at
least some "happiness" if we all got our facts straight.  So is the poster
"happy" now that the facts are coming out?

Be careful, you may just get what you ask for.

Doug