Tap Into The Who

While waiting anxiously for the 17th and all that will entail, meeting many
of you (I hope) and the concert of the year, I've been trying to come up
with some subject that has nothing to do with MSG (as consuming as that is)
or the remixed QUAD (3 more freakin' days). And I brought my Spinal Tap CDs
to the store today...and it got me thinking...
So here's the question: what parts of ST do you think were taken from
incidents that The Who actually lived? I mean, the song Rock And Roll
Creation is obviously Who-oriented (with the keyboard bit and the concept of
the song/album as well). But there must be others, and I assume most of you
have seen the movie (if not, GO RENT IT NOW! It's damned funny). So?
Anything leap to mind?

                   Cheers                   ML

"I think you should keep on playing Rock as long as you have an axe to grind
and then if you haven't got an axe to grind you should go into cabaret."
                                                                 Pete Townshend