Re: complete quid

At 21:15 6/28/96, TheWho-Digest-Owner@igtc.com wrote:
>From: "Mishura, Michael J." <MishuraM@washpost.com>
>Date: Fri, 28 Jun 96 15:51:00 PDT
>Subject: complete quid
>
>now, will this be a complete QUAD (every track) or a Tommy-ized version?

Can't say for sure.  My bet is that every track will be performed.

HELLO, HYDE PARK!!!  Guess you guys have just finished listening to the
answer to this question...how's 'bout it?  Wish I could be there; hope you
had a great time!  Post reviews, wouldja?

Alan

"When I'm on stage, it's not like bein' possessed...it's just...*I* *do*
*my* *job*."                 - Pete Townshend