Re: Quad: Who and who's not...

Mark, re:

>I posted earlier that Clapton has been confirmed for the MSG shows.
Definite, unless he gets sick or something. I'm still trying to find out
about Dylan, but I will...I have a line with the promotor. Bono I doubt,
although he's supposed to be at the Hyde Park show. Other guests may be
American Rock stars we don't even have a clue about yet. How about Bob Mould?
That's a good possibility. I'll try to find this out, too.
I do think we'll either have Dylan opening or more than QUAD. I cannot
imagine a 90 minute show is what we're in for. That would go against
everything that Townshend and the band have been doing for 30 years. I have
hope that it will be rarely performed material (possible because of the other
players), but we will see. I will see, and I can't wait...