Lifehouse MSG

To whom it may concern,
I've been on the Internet for less than a week, so if I blow the protocal
someone let me know. I have a few questions:
1) Pete talked on E! about the Quad shows being "a multimedia
spectacular." Does anyone have a clue what he means? Am I to look forward
to the Lifehouse on 32nd St. or should I expect the usual with a few
motorcycles thrown in? Personally, I demand the Universal Grid.
2) The Guitar World is out today and Pete talks about the Supper Club
Gig.
  a) Had I been on this mailing list would I have heard about the gig
before hand?
  b) How can I get a review and set list?
3) Rumour has it that MSG has held this space for a year? Didn't anyone
tell John? He apparently has had some gigs he had to cancel. At least one
in Richmond, Va. that I know of.
4) Which side of MSG is the stage going to be on? 31st or 33rd?

Thanks,
Mark