Re: the Who and LIVE AID--a kind of history

On Fri, 28 Jun 1996 18:43:45 -0400 mleaman@sccoast.net (Mark Leaman)
writes:

>except that during WGFA there was another "blackout" for a minute or so.

>  Cheers                   ML

No wonder. When I watched the edited video of WGFA, the song was cut
short excluding the long synth break before the end of the song. Quite
amazing to find out why after all those years. Good thing Mtv wasn't
available in my area at that time. I saw the Mtv video from a friend for
Led Zeppelin. Was horrified to learn when the band started playing Rock
and Roll,  this 'VJ'  was still talking when they started those precious
notes after all those years.  No wonder we didn't see 'him' (them) back
on the tube some months after. Outta here!

Mike

Here by the sea and sand.........