Re: The Ticket Scoop

Andy, re:

>Seven years of hard work to get tickets at six times face. . .WOW!  You DO
have some good connections.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA... etc... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA!!!

Between you and Rich N., this is a great list today!

Personally, I thought the best part was (besides the ridiculously high
prices), the whole fedex mail order thingy... You would think it would be a
LOT easier to DIRECT the people to the right "scalper" and just use her name
and the price quoted... I think there's something "fishy" about all this.
But, as I've said for years... everyone's entitled to a profit... ...but, on
the other hand, to make money off of another lister... well...

- -wf