Re: MOULD BASHING?

Bil, re:

>We're not gonna start Bob Mould bashing are we WF?

We certainly can if that's what you like. What should we start with? His
sissy hair cut? His funny face? The sweat on his brow? His inability to play
more than one song? His lack of songwriting ability? His naughty bit parked
in...

>The guy has done some great work, with and without the Huskers....
>WORKBOOK is a fine album, Sugar has been pretty good and he did a Great
>Version of "Armenia, City In The Sky!!!!!" (...something the 'OO have
>never attempted!)

You really can't convince me of any of this. Unfortunately, I had to hear the
guy TWICE and he <Bashir>. So, that's that.

- -wf