Re: New PT "Let My Love.." video

Anthony J. Rzepela wrote:

> And, I watched the VH-1 Honors show, and my memory tells me
> that the bulky, blue-checked flannel shirt is what he sported
> on the broadcast.

I saw the show, and that is my recollection as well.

My guess is that there was a rehearsal either that day, or the day
before, and the video was spliced...gives it a feel like "Emminence
Front" video that was released around Toronto '82 timeframe......Also,
there is a feeling amongst people who PRODUCE videos that people WHO
WATCH videos, get bored watching a straight performance....Nothing
further from the truth IMHO, but that's jut me.....