Re: The Who Mailing List Digest V3 #205 -Reply

JEFFRY ISOM wrote:

>  I will respond as quickly as I can.  Unless I find.....
>
>                                       Jeff Isom

Jeff:

What the fuck? Are you fucking going to be one of those fucks that gets on this
list, then tries to do some goddamn censoring? Geezus Fucking Christ, the last
thing we need is some other douchebag pissing and moaning.

God, you're not going to be another RT, and fucking judge content of this list's
writings, against some motherfucking holier-than-thou standard, that whatever
cocksucking religion you follow brainwashes you into being fucking submissive to?

If that's what you're fucking going to do, then piss the fuck off, get your
dickless writings outta here, and go whack off to bestiality photos!

Rich......

P.S. This was intended to be offensive in a totally and completely humourous