Re: Odds & Sods Question

>On "Odds & Sods", there is a song called "Tommy, Can You Hear Me?"  At the
>end of the song there is a chorus of:
>"Tommy........Tommy..................Tommy................Tommy, and then at
>the very end is one of the blokes saying "HELLO!"  Does anybody know which
>one of the guys that was?  It sounds like Keith.  And also, what drugs were
>they on when they wrote that one?

No, it's originally on TOMMY and the version you're talking about there is
from THE KIDS ARE ALRIGHT soundtrack.
Townshend claimed to be off drugs by this time (after Monterey, in fact) but
one can speculate that it was acid-inspired (all of TOMMY, in fact).
I think that's Keith who says: "`Ello!" It would be just like him.

                   Cheers                   ML

"I think you should keep on playing Rock as long as you have an axe to grind
and then if you haven't got an axe to grind you should go into cabaret."
                                                                 Pete Townshend