Re: New PT "Let My Love.." video

VH-1 has begun showing a video for PT's "Let My Love",
which they claim is from the VH-1 Honors show.

But, the video is an edit of at least 2 different performances,
which seem to be at the same venue (i.e., there is a huge
diamond-vision screen behind PT.)   (There's also some
rehearal-type shots, with Pete taking direction, for example.)

And, I watched the VH-1 Honors show, and my memory tells me
that the bulky, blue-checked flannel shirt is what he sported
on the broadcast. The second performance included in the
clip, however, shows him in a staid and gentlemanly sport jacket.

I'm guessing he got to go on twice that night in L.A.?
And the blue-flannel was the performance they went with?
Apologies in advance, because I'm SURE this was discussed
at the time - I just wasn't reading then.

++Tony Rzepela