Newbie Question - please help

Hello all!
I just subscribed to this list yesterday.  I found out this week that the
Who was going to play Quadrophenia in NYC in July.  My burning question
is, is this part of a US tour or do I have to go to NYC to see them play?
If anyone knows, please respond asap so I can make plans to go to NYC if
I have to.

I can't tell you all how thrilled I am to find this mailing list.  I live
here in Colorado, and it seems die-hard Who fans (like myself) are
extremeely hard to find.  The Who played in Boulder, Colo. in 1989 (I think)
and DIDN'T SELL THE SHOW OUT.  The stadium was incredibly only two thirds
full.  Then when Roger came to play at Red Rocks with the Colorado
Symphony orchestra a couple of years ago, that show didn't sell out
either.  And that was -the- most incredible show I have ever seen in my
life!  I am terribly disappointed with the idiots in Colorado that didn't
go see either of those shows.  On a brighter note, I saw John Entwistle
in Golden Colorado at a very small club and that did sell out (In fact I
got the last four tickets).

So, that's my background, and I thank you all in advance for answering my
question above.  I'm sure you won't mind because if you were in my
situation, you'd feel the same  burning desire to KNOW what is up with
the Who.  Are they coming closer or is NYC the only place?
Thanks again!

Laura Kriho
Colorado Hemp Initiative Project
P.O. Box 729
Nederland, CO 80466
(303) 784-5632

The Colorado Hemp Initiative Project is devoted to promoting the hemp
plant as an alternative, natural, renewable resource.  CO-HIP is also
dedicated to fighting the erosion of civil rights caused by the War on Drugs.