Re: Tattoo live

>Second off, The Who did Tattoo in 1989....I personally would like to hear
>Slip Kid, some of the other Lifehouse stuff, wouldn't it be a kick if they
>did something like Mary?  I know they wouldn't, but I'm just getting REAL
>obscure here...

Jay:

Me, I want to hear them do Zelda...which may well be my all-time favorite PT
song. "Zelda screams not to touch her/But someday someone will fuck her..."
It just doesn't get any funnier than that...

                   Cheers                   ML

"I think you should keep on playing Rock as long as you have an axe to grind
and then if you haven't got an axe to grind you should go into cabaret."
                                                                 Pete Townshend