Re: Why not just Quad?

Ballou, re:

>I don't know about everyone else, but I'm going to feel ripped off if I fly
to NY, spend $ on a ticket, hotel and overpriced food

Actually, the food in NYC really isn't any more expensive than any place
else, unless you go to some "tourist" place. Usually, you'll find the food to
be quite exceptional... If you're into Pizza... go to Ben's at 3rd & McDougal
in the Village. It's a hole-in-the-wall, but they make the best <Riker> Pizza
I've ever had... especially the sicillian AND, it's right around the corner
from all the record stores...

So... there you have it...

- -wf