Re: Tattoo live

Mark, re:

> Maybe I'm hoping too much, but that's what I'm hoping for. Maybe Tattoo
> live (after all of these years) and even Early Morning Cold Taxi...

Well, first off, there's no reason why they can't call it The Who and
still not do some other obscure stuff.  I don't think Dylan is opening, at
least that's what I've heard as of now.

Second off, The Who did Tattoo in 1989....I personally would like to hear
Slip Kid, some of the other Lifehouse stuff, wouldn't it be a kick if they
did something like Mary?  I know they wouldn't, but I'm just getting REAL
obscure here...

Jay
              Jason Hare  <hare@acsu.buffalo.edu>
	     "Rust Repairer and Full Time Survivor"- Keith Moon
		http://www.acsu.buffalo.edu/~hare
      		   "Time is fleeting" RHPS
        Funny how the pages turn and hold us in between.... - Brian May