Re: Why not just Quad?

Mark Leaman wrote:

> As long as Townshend is not calling it The
> Who, he can afford to take chances and do some different songs...I believe
> he will, and that I AM looking forward to. Daltrey, too, has shown the
> potential to do "odd" songs live...like The Relay.

I think we're going to hear a dosage of solo stuff, at least PT's. '89
and PsychoD shows were a "mix", and that leads me to believe MSG will be
a little more than just QUAD.

I got the impression at Supper Club that Pete was comfortable (and very
happy) to have been in complete control of the set list. I can do without
hearing Baba, PW, and WGFA. Hearing "Sea and Sand", "Punk Meets
Godfather", and "Drowned" live, make it all worth the price of admission
to me.

"Maybe a touch of seersucker with an open neck...."

Rich at "The Rock"