Re: Why not just Quad?

>There has been lots of discussion about what else they will perform besides
>Quadrophenia.  Why does anyone assume there will be more.  I don't think
>it's supposed to be like the Tommy thing in 89.  Has someone read something
>that I haven't.  Given the Hyde Park schedule it seems unlikely that
>anything else will happen, and how much trouble would they go to for just a
>handful of MSG shows.

No reason why it might not be just QUAD, especially if Dylan opens the show.
And I would be happy with that; like WF I would not be overly thrilled at
hearing Pinball Wizard yet again. As long as Townshend is not calling it The
Who, he can afford to take chances and do some different songs...I believe
he will, and that I AM looking forward to. Daltrey, too, has shown the
potential to do "odd" songs live...like The Relay.
Maybe I'm hoping too much, but that's what I'm hoping for. Maybe Tattoo live
(after all of these years) and even Early Morning Cold Taxi...

                   Cheers                   ML

"I think you should keep on playing Rock as long as you have an axe to grind
and then if you haven't got an axe to grind you should go into cabaret."
                                                                 Pete Townshend