Re: Front Tix At MSG

Bob, re:

>     Tough bidder you are, but I'll go even better:
$40 plus the bundle, *without* "Rocks in the Head"
but adding an expertly remixed and dubbed track
called "Pictures of [Moonie]"

Wow! hMMM... how 'bout then for $35... what if I offer her the non-battery
model (like she would get the batteries anyway?), no $1.99 CD of "Rocks In
The Head", but a scratched MCA 45 of "Trick Of The Light"...

>>   That's exactly what I've done a number of times
- -- lotsa ways to trade up (well, "forward") without
antagonizing the "scalper police" or paying cash
through the nose.

Well, there you have it! I hate to see people getting ripped off. Aka.. "It
all looks fine to the Naked Eye, but it don't really happen that way at
all..."

- -wf