Re: The Who Mailing List Digest V3 #200

I personally would love to hear some of the hits.  There is nothing
better than "Substitute" or "Can't Explain."  The fact that they are
going to pley "Dr. Jimmy" is awesome as they didn't play it on the '89
tour.  Can you really picture The Who not playing "Won't Get Fooled
Again"  Even if you think that Quadrophenia is their best work (I do!!),
Who's Next was their staple on FM radio and still is.  I would also like
to hear "Another Tricky Day" and "Athena".  It seems that they stay away
from the later albums.

Kamesh Nagarajan					(315)425-7942

							knagaraj@syr.edu
Syracuse University College of Law			3L Demigod