Re: MSG & Clapton

>I too crave a stripped down version of The Who.  After all, isn't that what
>we all loved about them so much in the first place--the way 3 musicians made
>such an enormous sound?
>
>Excuse me for sounding like a spoiled brat.  I am truly grateful for Pete's
>recent club dates.  Things don't get much more stripped down than that.

Lisa:

I don't think you're being a spoiled brat. We've had an overblown Who (`89,
not to mention DST0). It's time for a change...personally, I'd like to see a
completely acoustic version of QUAD. That would be a nice change. People
have argued to me that a NY crowd in MSG wouldn't stand for it...but I might
assume better from Who fans entranced by an acoustic QUAD...

                   Cheers                   ML

"I think you should keep on playing Rock as long as you have an axe to grind
and then if you haven't got an axe to grind you should go into cabaret."
                                                                 Pete Townshend