Re: The Who Mailing List Digest V3 #200

Jay, re:

>And finally, I would love to hear EVERY song you mentioned on your list,
WF.  But, being from the perspective that I've never seen The Who live, I
think I really want to hear Roger scream the end of WGFA.

Watch it on the video of "The Kids Are Alright". At this point, it's not
going to even come close. I can't blame Pete for not wanting to play the same
<Picard> over and over, year after year. I think his setlist on his recent
<very>mini-tour was proof of that...  Perhaps they'll take some "risks" here,
but somehow, I doubt it...

As for 2nd row, nah, never happen. If they get offered to me, I'll take them,
but I won't ask. Concerts are fun, but not that important in the scheme of
things. You go, you have a good time and that's it.

- -wf