Re: Roger falling at Live Aid

At  1:39 PM 96.6.26 -0500, dbowler@MGDESTMX01.ERIN.GOV.AU wrote:
>Lisa wrote:
>
>>Did you really think Roger fell by accident?  It seemed to me that he took a
>>very deliberate dive a split second after Pete fell in an effort to make the
>>whole thing look like part of the show.  Did anyone else think that?  Maybe
>>I'm just overly sentimental, but I always thought that was a gallant thing
>>for Roger to do.
>
>It was my impression at the time that it was clearly deliberate

Live Aid was one of the first times I saw The Who on video.  Roger rolling
around has always stuck in my mind - I thought it was just part of his
regular stage act until I saw more vids.  In any case, it seemed deliberate
to me at that time as well.

cmh
http://www2.trn.or.jp/chris/index.html
150 東京都渋谷区東 3-12-12