Re: Hide (sic) Park

On Tue, 25 Jun 1996 18:08:50 -0400 WFang01@aol.com writes:

>Just think of a concert with part a) "Quadrophenia" and part b)
>opening with "Heaven & Hell" (one song I'll never get sick of...) going
into, songs
>like "Anyway, Anyhow, Anywhere", "The Goods Gone", "So Sad About Us",
>"Whiskey Man", "Odorono", "Rael", "Dogs", "Going Mobile", "Relay",
"Let's See
>Action", "Now I'm A Farmer", "Glow Girl", "Slip Kid", "New Song", "Had
Enough",
>"You", "Athena" (hi Ian!) and closing with "Under A Raging Moon"... A
little
>different, huh? And this could be just ONE possible set list out of
>many that would be a HUGE improvement over... "The Who's Greatest
Hits"...

>-wf

Really! They will play that? I gotta have tickets!!! (knees walking on
floor) When's this gonna be???? (Sobbing) Please! I'll carry your bags.
Please! Athena sat next to me in class.

I once dreamed of a Who Halloween lp. Really. With a haunted house on cover.
Saw the songs listings but forgot soon as I woke up. I really did!

Mike

Dreamin' below the waist of Athena.