Kyles mail-guy

Kyle, regarding your fears of a dishonest mail-carier:

I have not received tickets either and I don't think anyone else has
(regular mail).  Don't worry, plenty of time left; perhaps they just
pumped out the specially priced FedEx tix first.

John

PS: I have mediocre seats for the first two shows and may be able to stick
around for another day or two...so...aside from our friendly
pay-then-grunt ticket agents, if anyone has an extra ticket for the 7/18
show and would like to befriend a fellow lister....? :=)