MSG & Clapton

From: mleaman@sccoast.net (Mark Leaman)

Now, there's an ugly rumor that there will be a 60 piece orchestra at
MSG. I
don't see how they could do that and even break even, but we'll see.
Hopefully, it will be only the band + Clapton.
<<<

Mark brings up an interesting thought.  How about EC as the second
guitarist for the MSG shows?  I don't suppose he'd do much more than a
cameo at Hyde Park (since he's playing his own set), but I wouldn't
consider it to be out of the question to have him play at MSG.  He and
Pete are good friends, and whether or not you like his solo stuff, there
certainly can't be any question that he could handle it.  Personally, I
can't think of any better choice, if there must be another guitarist.

anyway, just a thought...

OK,
KLW