Re: Hyde Park

Larry, re:

>Reason being is that I am ready to pounce on WHO tickets at MSG in the first
ten rows for several nights and will pay through the nose if I know Pete is
playing
the whole show.

Don't waste your money. Pete's good, but not that good. I was at the WhoFest
and was initially disappointed that Pete didn't show up (I guess there was
something better on TV and his VCR went "poof"). Most of the show (with John,
Roger and Simon) was "Quadrophenia" and it sounded wonderful. Yeah, I missed
Pete, but these guys did a great job...

- -wf