Dylan as an opening act.

I am as big a Dylan fan as I am a Who fan but I am always critical of my
heroes when it's merited so here is my opinion.

     I'M SICK I CAN'T GO TO THESE SHOWS.

I know Bob has been erratic over the years but since about a year of playing
with his latest band he has been uniformly excellent.  If acoustics serve
him you could be in for a real treat, and definetly one hell of an opening
act.

I saw him in Atlanta recently at an outdoor festival where people had been
drinking Miller and baking in the comfortable 90 degree heat all day before
Bob came on at 9:30.  They were restless and noisy through maybe a song and
a half, then silent during songs and roaring between them for the next 90
minutes.

Everyone do yourself a favor.  Get there on time.  If it sucks, you can
always hang out in the lobby and let the anticipation grow.

I HATE ALL OF YOU for being able to see this.  Well, OK, maybe just intense
dislike.  ALL RIGHT ALREADY, I'm just sick with jealousy and envy and don't
really hold it against you.  Still Friends?

Sorry for losing control and wishing everyone a good time,

MikeF