MSG Tix

Hi All
Has anyone recieved tickets for the 1st three MSG shows? I have only gotten
the 1st show (used Fed Ex), but not the 2nd 2 (used regular mail). I am
begining to look suspiciously at my mail man. He always seemed shifty to me.
I think he has been reading my magazines on his lunch break, which I don't
mind, but I don't want him going to shows using my tickets. I would never
confront him ofcourse, what with the tendencey of some postal workers in the
state of NJ to use automatic weapons on their co-workers. (I think it is
something they put in the water at post offices here).

Thanks
Kyle in NJ