Re: Hyde Park

Does anybody know if there are going to be extra guests at the MSG
dates?  I would hate to see someone else do vocals on an album that
really defines Daltrey's the power and versatility of Daltrey's voice.
If necessary, then special guests should sing songs like "Sea and Sand"
Also, if there any other dates planned other than NY. I know that
excerpts of the Hyde Park show are being played on HBO on July 14.  Are
there any guests joining them at the London date.

Kamesh Nagarajan					(315)425-7942

							knagaraj@syr.edu
Syracuse University College of Law			3L Demigod