Re: Talmy threatens!

I had read the article from BAM (Bay Area Music) magazine about Talmy and
whoever originally posted this ONLY 1/3 part of the article(countless
posts back)  should have typed the whole interview about Talmy . I had
meant to type the whole article in this digest one day, but somehow my
old lady threw away my magazines as to her, it's an eye sore. To me,
it's history in the making. Anyway, from what I can recall, it was
interesting to know that he has the original rights to the My Generation
(lp?) and
I Can't Explain and how he helped created the early works of the Kinks
and the Who.
Said that Pete was cooperative in the studio and such. That Ray was a
brilliant lyricist. I think he mentioned about the 'other' companies'
squabbles and lawsuits, thus delaying the 'could have been' remixed
release for reissue. So that's why he said , "Hell with 'them'. I'll
release them myself and only I will mix it" something to that effect.
It's his tapes and why not. Greed from the 'other' companies is the
problem here. Respect should be paid when due. I know I'm not productive
here in this argument but, if someone has that recent BAM article about
him, please type the WHOLE interview as it was quite fascinating. Thx.

Mike
"and your bird can sing"