Re: Roger Felt Moons Soul

At 09:47 AM 06/24/96 EST, dbowler@MGDESTMX01.ERIN.GOV.AUwrote:

>Roger: Well it's strange - it's happened a lot really... fans run on stage and
>they kind of get hold of you - that's happened a lot during our career...
anyway
>I was singing this song - See Me, Feel Me, Touch Me, Heal Me and I had my eyes
>shut - someone came up and did that to me (embraces John who is sitting next to
>him) like that - and then it went and anyway there was noone there this night
>and it bothered me for about 3 days and we did about 4 shows and I actually
>asked my manager... I said look this has been buggin me but when we were
>performing on the first show in Glen Falls in NY did anybody come on stage and
>get hold of me when we were singing See Me, Feel Me and he said no... but I
tell
>you there was someone there and they gave me a cuddle and it was the weirdest
>experience I've ever had in my life...

Now you've done it, Denis. Glens Falls with an "s" at the end of each word,
NOT Glen Falls. My boss' pet peeve.

Seriously, though, I was in the second row on Pete's side. I'll have to
check the video.

Good story. I have a similar story that I will tell someday when I have that
person's permission.

Funny how things have changed in a few years. In 1989 I had some extra 4th
row tickets for Glens Falls. I called a few "ticket brokers" in the New York
City area and none of them were even aware of the show.

Joe
- -----
Joe Giorgianni
South Glens Falls, NY  12803

If you are interested in the Who and their records please check out my web
page at:

http://www.capital.net/users/giorgian/