Re: New York

Whew...finally got my NYC trip booked. Get in to NYC Sat 20th 2:05pm, Room at
the Pensilvania, party party party, get the Who to kick my ass, party party
party, leave NYC 1:15pm Sunday. Got people covering me at work, the wifes cool
with it,choice seats and my best buds comin with me. This is all falling
together toooooo easily...can it be true??? Now, just gotta get rid of that
nasty Bob Dylan rumour and I'll be happy. Saw him once and couldnt understand a
friggin word he sang! If Tom Petty wasnt the back-up I'd have left!(The Dead
opened). So Whosters, whats the plan for meeting in NYC? I'm lookin forward to
meeting some of you fine people. Any friend of The Who is a friend of mine!