New English Stuff

I've finished college for the summer, so I won't be back on email until
October, but I'll leave you with the news that:

The Who "Listening To You" IOW 1970 concert is out on video this morning,
with a strange running order, of about an hour and a half...

The remastered Quadrophenia is out today, looks pretty good....

New Naked Eye "fanzine" out, with great JAE stuff.....

I look forward to Hyde Park (this Saturday)
London Tommy (This summer: I still haven't been!) and
Rejoining the newsgroup (in October)

=Tim Glasswell=====
=University of Kent
=Canterbury, UK====