Re: I need to trade stuff.....

Wf, re:

> No, I'm sorry. I thought my answer might be confusing AFTER I posted it.

No problem at all.  And to catch my own mess-up:

> Also, I am in big need of two Who concerts- I need live copies of "However
> Much I Booze" and the regular version of "Relay"-

When I meant the regular version of "Relay," I meant this:  To my
knowledge, there were two different live versions of Relay-

1) The actual rockin, kick-ass version;
2) The slower, My Generation Blues-type live version.

I'm looking for the first version I mentioned.

And thanks to everyone that's e-mailed me thus far, I really appreciate
all the help!

jay
              Jason Hare  <hare@acsu.buffalo.edu>
	     "Rust Repairer and Full Time Survivor"- Keith Moon
		http://www.acsu.buffalo.edu/~hare
      		   "Time is fleeting" RHPS
        Funny how the pages turn and hold us in between.... - Brian May