Re: a plauge on both your houses!

At 7:46 6/23/96, TheWho-Digest-Owner@igtc.com wrote:
>From: salamander@MADNET.COM
>Date: Sat, 22 Jun 1996 18:39:14 -0500
>Subject: a plauge on both your houses!
>
>Alan:
>
>Didn't Mercutio say this as he was dying in "Romeo and Juliet"?
>
>                                 -Yellow Ledbetter,

Dingdingding!  <cue music -- "Success", from the "Tommy" demos> We have a
winner!  Adding 10 points to her already impressive total, and still
champeen:  Yellow!

(I'd keep going, but one of the Kevins might turn the hose on me :-)  and I
even got some Who content in there, too.  3 points for me!)

Alan

"When I'm on stage, it's not like bein' possessed...it's just...*I* *do*
*my* *job*."                 - Pete Townshend