Keith-type solo

        I was just listening to Roger's "Rocks in the Head" album.  On the
sing "Love Is", there is a drum solo I for a minute thought was Keith.  The
drummer was all over, must've hit every piece of equipment in the set.  He
only did it during the solo, though - a shame.
        If only more drummers (the ones on this list already know) would
figure it out that people like to hear the toms and cymbals just as much as
the snare and bass.

JenniferD
A Guitar          _________
(Courier font)
"The new Charles Atlas course, with DYNAMIC TENSION..."