Re: John's voice

><<Hopefully the interest in his Anthology CD (and hopefully, his entire
>catalog released on CD) will further that notion in his mind.>>
>
>Hopefully we will be treated to remixes of John's remaining solo material
that's
>as spectacular as what's on the Anthology.

John:

Let me add at this point that I picked up Entwistle's ANTHOLOGY yesterday in
Charleston, and in fact Mad Dog is playing right now here in my store. I
love this collection, and while I will probably only get the first two and
TOO LATE on CD, I'm very glad this was released...it sounds great and the
remixes are interesting, and while I would have picked other songs (not
being a fan AT ALL of Dancing Master), it works well enough. I don't know
about My Size being about Boris, though, no matter what Entwistle claims...

                   Cheers                   ML