Politics

The Who in my house:  loud and thoughtful (from TOMMY through WBN, for the
most part, with some 79 shows thrown in).

Politics:  Liberal (though I'm on the anti-abortion side of things, but it's
logicallly consistent with my anti-death penalty stance).  This does not mean
I am a Clinton supporter (or even an athletic supporter, just to spoil the
inevitable jokes to follow).

Highest Degree:  Master's

Age: 31

Tim H., re:

>I'd be willing to bet that there's a correlation with the number of years a
person attends college and their political persuasion<

I believe there are data that back this up.

I am a liberal and I tend to crank the Who.

Jim