second billing????

        What's this?

>12:00           Gates open
>13:50 - 14:20   Jules Holland and his Rhythm & Blues Orchestra
>14:55 - 15:40   Alanis Morissette
>16:15 - 17:15   Bob Dylan & his band
>17:35 - 19:10   The Live Premier of Quadrophenia
>19:45 - 21:15   Eric Clapton & his Band
>21:30           Concert ends

        Were I the Who (or Who's Left) I would resent that!  Quad is
supposed to the highlight of the show!  Oh, well, there's nothing can be done.

Jeff W wrote of Pg 97 of "In Their Own Words":
>This page has the classic quotes - Townshend's out of body acid experience,
>and my favorite quote, from Keith Moon: "Drinking suited the group a lot
>better.  When we started drinking, that's when it all started getting
>together."

        He knew the band better than any of the others, didn't he?  Smart lad.

JenniferD
A Guitar          _________
(Courier font)
"The new Charles Atlas course, with DYNAMIC TENSION..."