weird dream

Hey JenniferD!

I've had ah...lemme think...at least three Who dreams in the past year
or two. Yours reminded me of one of mine. The first one I ever had, my
friend Carlye and I were at a Who concert (I have the feeling it was the
'82 tour. That's how you know it was a dream, I couldn't even gurgle out
"Who!" in '82!) and we managed to sneak backstage while there was some
sort of fight going in the audience. Carlye started talking to a roadie,
but *I* was looking for Pete. I finally found him, and he was going to
sign my copy of "It's Hard", but I didn't have a pen! I was really
embarrassed for being so unprepared, and said I'd go borrow a pen from
someone else, but Pete just sort of rolled his eyes and said to forget
it. He went off to get some tea and I woke up. How dissapointing.

                                   -Yellow Ledbetter
This message sent from The Net BBS 608-221-5702.
Telnet address: bbs.madnet.com