Re: Unused Piano

John Brawley wrote about Unused Piano:
>I have always liked this song and have often wondered how it would have
>turned out for Quadrophenia had they used it.  I have imagined several
>variations or arrangements, with and without lyrics.  Does anyone know if
>Pete or the Band ever recorded this past Pete's demo (Scoop) or has anyone
>read any interviews where he discusses it or other abandoned Quad.
>songs/arrangements?  Thanks.

     I made a tape of what I considered the very best of The Who for a very close friend a while back.  I remember including "Unused Piano" and thinking how nicely it fit into the space I had left on that tape.  I don't have the CD in front of me, but doesn't Pete say something in the liner notes about how this used mostly the black keys?  A very nice, short instrumental.  I too wish it had turned into something more.

     Tim Herrlinger