Chinese Eyes, Quad, Shout

Hi folks, three questions for you:

1) I have noticed that Chinese Eyes can no longer be found in most record
stores- when the hell is the remaster due out?

2) Is the Quad re-release date July 2 or June 25?  Someone told me the
June ICE had it mentioned as being released this Tuesday....

3) I lost my copy of Another Scoop- anybody know the basic chords for The
Shout- I seem to remember it all being one or two chords, but I know the
right hand piano progressions change-

Thanks....

jay

              Jason Hare  <hare@acsu.buffalo.edu>
	     "Rust Repairer and Full Time Survivor"- Keith Moon
		http://www.acsu.buffalo.edu/~hare
      		   "Time is fleeting" RHPS
        Funny how the pages turn and hold us in between.... - Brian May