Re: The Who in 96 (not running for the Presidency)

On Fri, 21 Jun 1996, daveb@thewho.East.Sun.COM (Dave Brewer) wrote:

>I've changed - The Who has changed.  I've gotten older - The Who has
>gotten older.
>
>I'm going to see a band perform songs I love a lot. The fact that
>Roger Daltrey, John Entwistle, and Pete Townshend will be on the stage
>is an added bonus. I can't wait!
>
>David Brewer
>
>I've seen alot of concerts over the years, and have see The Who on 5 different
tours and all 3 solo. Nobody can give me the rush that these guys do, no matter
what form or which members. When I told the guys on my ball team I was goin to
NYC to see "The Who" perform Quad, I got , "They're still alive?" Fools. I've
taken alot of lumps for bein a Who fan for 20yrs, esp. PT's "I know what it
feels like to be a woman" fiasco. But everytime they take the stage, they
vindicate me, and take me to a place only The Who can. Quad took me through my
teens, Pete KNEW what was goin on in my head, and 4 copies later I still love
it. Cant wait for the re-issue and THE show. I'm sure that for the first part of
that show my head will be floating(and thats on a natural high!), and by shows
end I'll be egsausted(sp?). They've never failed in any form!

Keep On Working!