"Bellboy"

Jon wrote:
>I agree with the person who said that Keith's vocals should be heard on
>Bellboy during the Quad shows. [snip]

        As do I, but there are complications....

>they could run the video clip of him singing Bellboy from the Thirty Years
>video.  Or, they could use his vocal from the album [snip]

        Remember the trouble that was had when the Who tried performing Quad
on stage sing tapes?  How some didn't cue on time, throwing eveyone off?
Even with digital technology, it's practically impossible to start it
EXACTLY right.

>to me, Keith is the only one who is the Bellboy.  It
>would also be a nice tribute (and a memorial) to him during the shows.

        It would be a fabulous tribute.

JenniferD
A Guitar          _________
(Courier font)
"The new Charles Atlas course, with DYNAMIC TENSION..."