Re: Who Books

>"The Who In Their Own Words" is a great collection of quotes from the
>band members themselves, plus lots of photos that I haven't seen anywhere
>else.  It's been a favorite of mine for years.  Not informative like
>Barnes, but lots of glimpses into the minds of the Boys.

KLW:

Actually, if memory serves me (I don't have the books here at the store),
this book contains quotes only from Rolling Stone interviews. There is also
a book of the entire interviews, so when I got TWITOW I felt rather ripped
off. Since I already had the other, you see.
I'll check on this and report on it...but I won't be back to the computer
until tomorrow afternoon. In the morning I'm off to Charleston on a CD
buying trip, and there's no point in packing up the ol' Packard Bell for
home tonight.

                   Cheers                   ML