For folks coming to NYC

Hey all -

	I know that many of you are planning on coming to NYC for the upcoming
shows, and I have already started to see lots of questions about where to stay
and where to record shop.  I grew up in the city, and my folks still live there,
so I am back fairly often.  I have kept up with record stores (although I am
sure WFang knows them far better than I).  But, rather than post all that now,
I would propose that those of us who know about these things post something
around 7/8-10, so it will be fresh in everyone's mind.

	Before then, I would be glad to help folks who want to know if a certain
area is good to stay in, or how a particular hotel is - just e-mail me and I
will help as much as possible.

	For record/CD shopping, for now suffice it to say you will want at
least 1/2 a day in the Greenwich Village area.

Best - Mason