The Boss (again, no Who content this time)

WFang, re:

>>>However, Springsteen has to be one of the most OVER-RATED UNDERTALENTED
morons in the business...I loved the way he blew off the "E Street Band"...
not that they were any good..... ...<<<

Yes, I have to agree with your assessment of Bruce's talent.  His band
actually had some, but they seldom got to use it backing up Bruce.

>>>you can see "Mighty Max" (a metronome can perform better) in his true
calling on Conan (?)... <<<

Even when it's his moment to solo, he just plays a groove in which all he
does is keep time.  I believe (and this is no lie) that Max recently suffered
from a repetitive movement disorder similar to carpal tunnels syndrome.  He
got it in his shoulder and elbow (I think) due to the fact that he plays the
same timekeeping patterns all the time!

>>>As for his songs... "I Got A Dollar In My Pocket"??? Geez, and 50 MILLION
in the other???<<<

Well, yeah, but you've used this line against Bruce before.  You need to come
up with a new tagline for your criticism against him.  Otherwise, I agree.

- --Jim

PS. The problem with Perot is that the United States is not a corporation, so
it can't be run like one.  Also, he demonstrated at GM that when he didn't
get his way, he took his toys and went home.  That doesn't inspire me with
confidence for his approach to dealing with Congress, which I cannot believe
will fall into line for him.